I've been tagged by Sarah over at Boo Roo and Tigger Too in this meme entitled Why? Why? Why?
This is a word my daughter uses often and it really annoys the hell out of me, sometimes I will hear that word up to 40 times a day - but if your a parent of a toddler you will already know that yourselves....it's a faze they grow out of. Please let her grow out of it!!
The rules of this meme are:
1. Post your whys - as many or as few as you like
2. Link your post to Mummy Central
3. Tag 5 bloggers to keep this going
4. Feel free to leave your questions below if you aren't a blogger but demand some answers!
- Why do I promise myself an early night every night but never get it?
- Why does the dog only ever bark once I've put Emmy to bed in the evening?
- Why do I have a huge bag of odd socks?
- Why will Emmy only have a lay-in on days I need to get up for work?
- Why is there never any chocolate left in the fridge when I need some?
- Why does 1 weetabix always get left in the pack when the next is opened?
- Why does Emmy always wake up just after I turn my light out to go to sleep?
- Why can we find her dummies at bedtime but she always knows where they are during the day?
- Why do I only fancy a Chinese or fish and chips on the days the take-aways are shut?
- Why on days which have been dedicated to 'me' time do I always get poorly?
Margarita over at Life at the zoo
Sarah over at Fluffy Dumplings
Fiona over at Coombe Mill
Lucy over at Lucy's Mad House
Joanne over at Mummy 2 Five