I’ve been writing this blog for over 4 years now, I’ve shared personal information about our family, our life and even my miscarriages, I’ve told you lots of things about myself in “10 things you didn’t know about me” and you know loads about my children.
I share pictures of our days out and you read about life here from potty training to going to school, all our adventures and misadventures too.
However, it’s occurred to me recently that apart from what Google Analysics tells me I don’t know all that much about you (my readers and audience).
All I currently know is:
- 78.75% of my readership is from the UK
- 8.18% from the US
- Followed by Australia (Hi Becky), Germany, India, Canada, Netherlands, Sweden, France & Ireland
- 18.67% of readers are from London
As you can see that doesn’t really tell me who I’m talking to (apart from the family members and best friends who will read everything I write – I’m very little idea as to who the rest of you are)
So I would like to hear from you today – lets find out about each other, here are a few questions as I would like to know who is reading my little blog, please don’t be shy.
Please join in:
- Are you Male or Female
- Roughly how old are you (20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s will do if you don’t want to over share)
- Are you a parent?
- Which country do you live in?
- Tell me 1 thing about yourself I don’t already know
- What types of posts would you like to see more of here?
I am really looking forward to getting to know you all.
(This post was first published in 2013 but with new readers I would like to get to know you all and rediscover the connection with my old and local readership)