We are happy to review any items/products which are relevant to any of our family members please see Meet our family to learn more about us.
If you would like a product reviewed or would like to contact me in regards to hosting a competition/giveaway, please email: Clarenich@googlemail.com
- We are often provided with products to review free of charge, all opinions on theses products will be our honest opinions, findings and beliefs
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation abaout a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- We write sponsored content and host sponsored content which will be labelled as such using the words ‘Sponsored’, ‘advertorial’ ‘featured’ or ‘in collaboration with’ to identify such posts, we have been compensated for writing or hosting these posts.
- Some links on this blog may be affiliated links. Emmy’s Mummy is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk
- This site uses Google Analytics cookies which help me to understand who visits my site, and what content they read, so I can improve the site for my readers.
- The cookie is only used for the duration of your visit, and will expire when you close your web browser.
- Most browsers allow users to choose to not receive cookies. If you would prefer not to receive cookies from this site, please see www.allaboutcookies.org for information on how to set your browser not to receive cookies and delete existing cookies.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Emmy’s Mummy web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Emmy’s Mummy web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Emmy’s Mummy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
All photographs on Emmy’s Mummy are taken by myself unless stated otherwise and contain a copyright ©. Removal of these images is prohibited unless permission has been gain by means of a signed contract by myself. Use of my copyrighted © photos will result in an invoice for £250 per photo used.
The materials on Emmy’s Mummy web site are provided “as is”. Emmy’s Mummy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Emmy’s Mummy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Emmy’s Mummy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Emmy’s Mummy Internet site, even if Emmy’s Mummy or a Emmy’s Mummy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
10.Guest Post Submissions
By submitting an article or guest post on Emmy’s Mummy you hearby agree to all of the Terms and Conditions within this page, you also agree that as soon as you have pressed submit your post all ownership of said post belongs to Emmy’s Mummy, who are then able to change and edit your article however they may please. Emmy’s Mummy may use this article in a way to advertise a product or themselves, Emmy’s Mummy will also be able to remove or edit any links/ images and text within the article.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.