- The out of control magic show at Wonderworks. My husband and son were up on stage although you do not have to participate. Food (pizza, salad and dessert) and drink included in the reasonable cost. Also IFly orlando is great fun . An indoor skydiving centre.
(This really appeals to me as having done a skydive last year and the kids coming to watch they would get a close up view of what it is like – it’s rather hard for them to see when you are falling from the sky)
Mellissa and her family also visited Key West and have a lovely post dedicated to that on her blog: I adore this sunset picture she captured – it’s just stunning:
|Photo Credit: www.thediaryofajewellerylover.co.uk|
- Liv wasn’t quite 2 when we went and her favourite places were Aquatica and Discovery cove, we swam with dolphins and she got to come in for a picture – www.lifewithliv.co.uk
Angela also has had a wonderful time swimming with dolphins at Discovery Cove – her blog post on the day is lovely – it was a dream come true for her!
(This would be AMAZING for all of us – my favourite animal is dolphins and it’s always been on my wish list to swim with them, the kids would absolutely adore this)
- Trainer for the day at Gatorland sounds just amazing, just look how close Sara-Jayne got the this one during her wonderful day spent there. I have to say she is FAR braver than I am!
|Photo Credit: www.keep-up-with-the-jones-family.com|
- Lunch with an astronaut at Kennedy Space Centre was amazing! Watching a baseball match and getting to ‘run the bases’ after the game at the Tampa Bay Rays. Swimming with Dolphins at Discovery Cove was one of the best days ever! Going to the beach and swimming in the ocean. – www.familyheights.co.uk
(I’ve nothing to add other than WOW!!! The memories made must have been amazing on Sam’s holiday! It sounds awesome)
- It seems like I’m not the only one who wants theme park free holidays as Tara has written a lovely post 5 things to do in south Florida with kids which has some wonderful theme park free activities for the kids – I have bookmarked this and it makes wonderful reading and her photo’s are stunning. I love the jet skiing and alligator spotting.
- Meeting alligators sounds rather scary but when Robert met an alligator he seems rather happy about the fact and it doesn’t look at scary as I would have imagined. Family Travel Times also visited the Kennedy Space Centre as a family and loved it – I admit I went pre-kids and was slightly bored by it as it’s not my thing but Paul and his brothers loved it.
- Sammie suggests mini golf – this can be found in so many places and would be a fun family activity for all ages too.
|Photo Credit: www.oneblueonepink.com|