Who wants to win a spooky Halloween badge?
Simoney Badges are inviting children to create a spooky Halloween badge design to enter in their latest competition!
The 10 best ‘spooktacular’ designs will be printed onto a big badge and send out to each of the winning children in time for Halloween!
Simoney’s Halloween badge competition is open to children between the ages of 3 and 10 years old.
To be in with a chance to win, you simply need to:
1. Download and print this spooky badge design competition template. Please use the big circle for your design and be sure to keep inside the lines!
2. Once you have created your design, make sure you Tweet your entry at me @emmys_mummy using the hashtag #halloweenbadgecompetition
3. To enter, simply scan or photograph your design and send it to Simoney as an attachment to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name so that you can be contacted if you win!
4. Get your entries in quick! The competition closes on the 23rd October 2014
The winning designs will be turned into a real 76mm badge that you get to keep!
1. Finished entries must be submitted using the badge design template.
2. The competition is for children between 3-10 years old.
3. 10 winning designs will be picked by Simoney on 23rd October and immediately put through the printing production process.
4. Entries must be received before Thursday 23rd October at 5pm (entries submitted after this time will not be counted, sorry!).
5. The winners will be contacted via email.
6. Winning entries will be showcased on the Simoney blog.
7. You can read Simoney’s full terms and conditions on their website.
Disclaimer! Button Badges are not suitable for children under 36 months - sharp point present.
Good luck and Happy Halloween!