“Taxi of Dad”
You’ve all seen those car stickers while driving about haven’t you? Have you ever sat there and wondered just how many hours you spend ferrying your children to school, clubs and playdays? Now if you charged them for those hours do you know how much you would be owed in taxi fares? Sainsbury’s bank recently introduced a new feature where you can find out just how much you would be owed – “Taxi of Mum and Dad calculator”
I would be owed £2689 for the school run alone a year which is 35 hours in the car doing the school run per year!
Well that’s untrue as mostly we walk and use the buggy however I worked it out as if I used the car all the time.
35 hours – what would I do with an extra 35 hours a year if I wasn’t using them on school runs?
I think I can safely say catching up on sleep – I don’t get enough these days and I’m suffering for it so I would definitely nap.
Now Sainsbury’s Bank Car Insurance
would like to know “What would you do with your time saved?”
To enter for your chance to win a £25 Sainsbury’s gift card just fill in the Rafflecopter form below leaving a Blog Post comment answering the question “What would you do with your time saved?” This giveaway ends at 12am on 1st May 2013 – Good Luck
Please note – Whether or not you’re our prize winner, your affordable family activity ideas could also potentially appear in a future Money Matters Blog post.
- This giveaway is open to all readers in the UK.
- Rafflecopter will accept entries for this giveaway at 12am on Wednesay 24th
- Rafflecopter will close the competition at 12am on Wednesday 1st May
- Sainsbury’s Bank will run this competition via Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be chosen by Sainsbury’s Bank via Rafflecopter (which uses
random.org) and announced on this page.
- Entrants must have a UK address to enter. No bulk or third party
- The prize is non-transferable, and will be sent out from Sainsbury’s
- The giveaway winner will be contacted by Emmys Mummy to retrieve their name and
- The name and address of the winner will not be used for marketing purposes
by Sainsbury’s Bank.
- All entries may be featured on the Sainsbury’s Bank Money Matters blog post
without further payment.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not respond within seven
days another winner may be chosen.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will