I’ve lost track recently of the number of times I’ve said that……all aimed at one man in particular! My Husband!
Come on ladies, we all say it don’t we, often under our breaths or even to friends. I’m braking that and am saying it out loud.
So here is my list of Grrrrrrr moments from this week (I’m sure I will have more and will update when I remember or they happen)
- Underwear left on the bedroom floor yet again
- Me doing bedtime every single night and early mornings (bar once this week when I made Emmy ask day to do it)
- Him looking after her over lunch time while I had a nap and him NOT giving her any lunch
- Road rage! – not an isolated incidence he has NO patience in the car at all, and shouts at anyone who gets in the way or is slow – and thinks they are deliberately doing it to annoy him (?)
- Having his mates over at Emmy’s bedtime resulting in me spending 2 hours trying to get her to sleep as she 1 – wants to see them and 2 – keeps waking up with their laughing
- His language! This week his bad language in front of Emmy has been my biggest upset – he doesn’t know he is doing it as it’s second nature, however it caused me to HIT him this week when I caught Emmy crashing her Little Tykes car into the back doors shouting “For Fuck’s Sake” over and over again……
I obviously was extremely upset and annoyed at him and tried to explain to her it was a naughty word and we don’t say it, however the more attention I gave it/her for doing it the more she did so I haven’t mentioned it again and she luckily (for Daddy’s sake) has forgotten about it. However he still isn’t forgiven.
I’m now asking you all to join in…….What are your Grrrrrr men moments from this week?? Feel free to share – either in a blog post or in the comments below. Offload – I feel better for it.