They say never work with kids or animals, mainly as they are so unpredictable and don’t always do what you want them to do.
That isn’t always true however and kids can be SO predictable at times that I thought it would be great fun to list all the times they are just that.
When my kids will ALWAYS moan
- Asking them to tidy their rooms
- Asking them if they’ve done their homework
- Asking them to make their bed
- Telling them it’s bed time
- Tell them it’s bath time
- Tell them it’s time to wake up
- Saying no to ice cream for breakfast, instead of lunch/if they’ve not finished dinner
They will always fight with each other over:
- Who’s turn it is for Mummy to put them to bed
- Who sits in the front of the car
- Who gets the bath first (when they finally get in)
- Who unlocks the front door
- Who’s swing is who’s in the garden
- Who opens the door when the bell goes
- Who carries the post
- Who collects the parcels from the neighbours
They will always say NO to:
- Tidying up
They will always say YES to:
- Ice cream
- Pocket money
And they say kids are unpredictable!
I think mine are the opposite most of the time.
Who else has really predictable kids?