We love fudge here, it is easy to make and by adding different flavours during the cooking you can easily make new versions every time, a favourite of ours is our slow cooker Chocolate Orange fudge
which makes great gifts for the teachers at Christmas/end of the school year.
Last week we tried adding coconut and it was delicious.
- 300g Dark Chocolate
- 300g White Chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Small tin of Condensed Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- Desiccated coconut
- Line a Pyrex dish with greaseproof paper
- Add the White chocolate, 1 Tablespoon of Butter, 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil, 1 Tablespoon desiccated coconut and half the tin of condensed milk to a pan and melt together over a low heat.
Keep stirring to avoid sticking.
- Once melted pour into the lined dish
- Add the Dark chocolate, 1 Tablespoon of Butter, 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil, 1 Tablespoon desiccated coconut and the remaining half tin of condensed milk and melt together over a low heat.
Keep stirring to avoid sticking, once melted pour into the lined dish on top of the white chocolate mix.
- Add 3-4 Tablespoons of desiccated coconut on top of the chocolate mix and press into the mixture
- Place in the fridge until set – this usually takes around 2 hours
- Remove and turn out onto a chopping board, cut into bite sized squares and enjoy. Store in the fridge.