The kids are so excited to head to the cinema soon to watch the new Christopher Robin Movie, I have to admit I may even be more excited than they are.
I’ve grown up loving Winnie the Pooh as have my children, it’s impossible not to love that cuddly yellow bear and his friends. If you’ve not yet seen the movie or any of the trailers the new movie follows Christopher Robin in his older years, he has grown up, married and had his own children and the once fun loving boy now works too hard in an office in a job which doesn’t really excite him and his life has become rather mundane and boring.
In a bid to help Christopher Robin remember how to have fun, his childhood friends return and after a while he is enjoying life and becomes the fun loving Dad his children have been missing.
Are you Winnie the Pooh fans? If so you may love these Pooh inspired Doughnuts which are really easy to make and look good too.
How to make Winnie the Pooh inspired Doughnuts
- Glazed donuts (you could make your own but who has time for that?)
- 12 oz pack of orange candy melts*
- 12 oz package of red candy melts*
- 12 oz package yellow candy melts*
- 12 oz package black candy melts*
*Affiliate links – Candy melts can be purchased from Amazon, Hobbycraft or baking stores
- Fill a small bowl with yellow melts
- Heat as directed on the bag.
- Use a spatula to cover half of the doughnut. Allow it to set.
- Fill a small bowl with red candy melts and heat as directed on the bag.
- Using a spatula cover the other half of the doughnut. Allow it to set.
- Fill a small bowl with orange candy melts.
- Melt the candy according to package instructions.
- Using a spatula, cover the entire front of a doughnut. Allow it to set.
- In a small bowl, melt the black candy melts.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the candy melts over the orange to create stripes. Allow to set.
They really are that easy to make. The candy melts only take around 5-10 minutes to set and then they are ready to eat either at home or to take with you for a cinema snack.
Here’s the trailer for the new Christopher Robin Movie, will you be going to see it soon or have you already seen it?